frequently asked questions

How do I register with The Recruitment Consultancy?

You will need to email a copy of your CV to us which needs to be in a Word document. Once we are in receipt of this we will contact you to find out how we can help you.

What type of work do you deal with?

We deal with Commercial office positions including administration, secretarial, accounts, HR and IT. We cover permanent, contract and temporary roles in a salary range from £15,000 to £60,000.

What information do I need to bring when I register?

You need to bring ID in accordance with the Home Office regulations, which at present is your current Passport OR original Birth Certificate (this must be the full birth certificate which has parents names on it not the short version) and an official document verifying your NI number such as P45, P60 or your NI card.

If you are registering for temporary work you will need to have your bank details and NI number to complete paperwork and also reference details (names, telephone numbers and email address) to cover the past two years. Any gaps in your employment will need to be covered by a personal/character reference from someone who has known you for a minimum of 2 years.

Do I have to pay to register with you?

There is no charge to the candidate.

Can I register with other agencies as well?

You are free to register with as many agencies as you wish.

Once my CV is submitted to a vacancy, how long can I expect to wait before I hear an outcome?

This varies greatly depending on each company’s recruitment process and whether closing dates are in place. However, we promise to contact all our candidates to let them know the outcome as soon as we are able.

How long can I expect to wait before I find temporary work?

This is variable and dependent on several factors such as your skill set, salary expectation and circumstances.

How do I get paid?

You are paid weekly in arrears and your pay goes directly into your bank account.

I do not have a National Insurance Number; do I need one to start working?

No you don’t need one to start working and indeed you will not be able to get one until you are employed. Once you have a job we can issue you with a letter which will assist with the process in securing your National Insurance Number.

What are our tax office details?

Our Tax Reference: 581/R3577A. H M Inspector of Taxes, E Hampshire and Wight Area, Lynx House, 1 Northern Road, Cosham, Portsmouth, PO6 3XA. Tel: 0845 300 0628

Temp jobs in Guildford / Surrey and Worthing / West Sussex

….people make the difference

Switch to mobile version